Using the Copier on the Main Floor of the Law Library
The copier is located inside the law library, to the right of the double entrance doors.
NOTE: You may use the scan/send to email function on the copier FREE OF CHARGE.
How much does it cost to use the copier on the Main Floor of the Law Library and how do I pay?
This copier is black & white only. Each page costs 7 cents.
You must use a Coyote Guest Card to pay for copies. The machine does not accept change or cash directly.
You may purchase a Coyote Guest Card from the black box on the computer table to the left of the copier. It is a $5 card that can be used for copying, as well as food and drink purchases at the Muenster University Center (the "MUC"). You will need five $1 bills or one $5 bill to purchase a Guest Card. The library does not have change. You must go to the MUC to get change.
How do I use the copier?
- Press the "Start" button to warm up the copier.
- Place your documents face up in the feeder tray, or place the page of your book face down on the glass.
- Swipe the Coyote Guest Card in the machine to the right of the copier. You will see a screen with the cost of one page (7 cents). Press the "Start" button to copy.
- If you are copying several pages from a book, you will 60 seconds between each page to copy. Plan what pages you want to copy, as this time goes fast. After 60 seconds, the swipe machine will "time out." Although you won't be charged for pages that do not copy, you will have to swipe your card again to copy more pages.
- Press "Exit" on the Swipe Machine when you have finished copying..